Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting there...

I have been working furiously on the next pair of socks in my Harry Potter series...
All I will say is the color is called cotton candy...very pink...
I am also doing a remake of Luna Lovegood's blue scarf, although mine is in a rich Ravenclaw blue...almost navy. The yarn is Bernat Satin, and it really is satiny.
Another pair of socks are on the needles, using the grey yarn I was gushing about a while ago.
I still gush, it is soooo soft, but the pattern is uninspiring. I can only do one fiddly pattern at once...
I am also working on a felted tote for my SIL, Candy, that I started some time ago...(I just remember it was cold) It is in shades of blue, green, and purple. It will be BIG. It is a variation of the French Market Bag from knitty.com. I am up to the straps, so it will be done soon...

No comments:

I'm a Ravenclaw!