Friday, December 14, 2007

Thank you, Scarlett...

...for another great swap!
My Secret Santa is Scarlett, who was my last swap partner. She sent me so many wonderful goodies...
BTW...That yarn is to die for...

I am so blessed by my new friends at Harry Potter Crafts at Yahoo!Groups. I never knew I could have so many friends that I have never met. Their encouragement and idea sharing has been a source of almost daily joy!

I have enough project ideas to last me till the next millenium!

I always thought those who looked for friends online were desperate, lonely people, but I think I have misjudged. The internet is a tool for expanding one's friendships. There is a vast pool of people out there that we may not ever have the chance to meet, but through the miracle of online communications, we can stretch out to places we will never go, and "meet" people we will never see. Shared interests can bring together a world of friends that can be found in no other way.

So, this Christmas season, I have a whole new world of friends, and I wish you all a very Happy Christmas, and may you be blessed as I have been.




No comments:

I'm a Ravenclaw!