Sunday, December 9, 2007

Secret Santa Revealed...

I can now show you all what I sent to Linda, aka woozelmom. I must admit I did not want to send all those goodies. I wanted to keep them for myself. Now I have said it and you know of my selfishness...
Well, anyway... I sent:
3 boxes of ornaments from Doodad and Frippery, Diagon Alley

2 boxes of candy- Droobles Best blowing gum--

and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Skiving Snack Selection--

1 candy jar from Honeydukes Sweetshop--,

filled with Sherbet Lemon drops, candy canes, pop rocks (a quaint muggle candy) and Gummy Frogs.

The ornaments were:
--Mini Weasley sweaters-- in red, green, blue, purple, and one Chudley Cannons in vivid orange.

-- Mini socks-Harry's dirty sock complete with mini Tom Riddle Diary (including fang holes and ink stains)

--The two socks Dobby gave Harry for Christmas-- one red with broomsticks, and one green with snitches

--The other sock Dobby wore with Harry's sock that was orange and pink striped
--and a stack of mini hats like those Dobby wore when returning Hedwig to Harry from Madame Grubbly-Plank, complete with knitted Hedwig on top.
--I also made 6 snitch ornaments.

All of this was packed in a box I got from WaldenBooks when I got my copy of Half-Blood Prince.
And I am so glad that Linda liked all my stuff, and it made her day brighter.

Now I have to go out and wait for my gifts... (sigh)

No comments:

I'm a Ravenclaw!