Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Material Girl's 12 Days of Christmas...

On the first day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...a Porsche parked beside my front door.

On the second day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...two Gucci bags...

On the third day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...three weeks in Europe...

On the forth day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...four Visa Gold Cards...

On the fifth day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...five gold mines...

On the sixth day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...six shining mansions...

On the seventh day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...seven liveried servants...

On the eighth day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...eight maids for downstairs...

On the ninth day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...nine maids for upstairs

On the tenth day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...ten full length mink coats...

On the eleventh day of Christmas,
My true love gave to me...eleven diamond bracelets...

On the twelfth day of Christmas,
My true love said to me..."Honey, I'm broke."

"Give back the bracelets and the full length mink coats,
Fire all the servants, foreclose on the mansions, and the gold mines.

Four Visa Gold Cards won't pay for Europe,
Or the Gucci bags..."

But if he thinks that car is going anywhere, he's got another think coming,
'Cause the Porsche stays beside my front door!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Gucci bags are overated, but I will take a Porsche anyday!

I'm a Ravenclaw!