Friday, November 30, 2007

Santa secrets...


It is almost December and we are all focusing on Christmas...

I am focusing on my secret Santa swap on Yahoo! Harry Potter crafts group. I can't tell who is getting the loot, but I can say I think he/she is a lucky witch/wizard. There are sxxxxx and oxxxxxxxx and a cxxxx xxx full of cxxxxx (can't tell what yet either...don't want to spoil the surprise!). I had lots of fun painting, printing and knitting, and am about to go to the post office to send the lucky recipient their gifts. So the household in XX will be receiving this goody box soon...

No, I can't show you anything else yet...

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I saw on HP Crafts, that your pal got her stuff.

I have to say I am very disappointed that you were not my secret pal!

Pout.

Mine is late, much car transportation issues and I needed more glitter.

Hope to have it out by end of week.

Did you take pics of yours, wanna see them!

Love to you.

I'm a Ravenclaw!