Monday, October 8, 2007

Sorry it took so long...

I am now working a new shift schedule, and as such, I am a bit out of sync, so to speak. I am now working 7a-7p, instead of 3p-11p. I have just had a rough weekend at work (in an adult mental health unit) and am just coming out of my stupor. So, forgive my lack of posting here and elsewhere. I sent off a package of goodies to my swap partner, Scarlett, and she received them safely last week. I sent:

a Gryffindor scarf/hat set,
a Molly Weasley crocheted bag,

a crazy quilted tea cozy,

some Weasley's Wizard Wheezes brand Ton Tongue Toffees,

a cauldron pincushion,

a set of Harry potter dishcloths

in two Mrs. Scowers' Magical Mess Remover canisters.


I received her package to me on Wednesday, and it was full of cool stuff!

A Ravenclaw project tote,

a replica of Hermione's beaded bag,

a chocolate frog box and card,

key chain charms,

a crazy quilted handbag,

a framed photo of the Weasley family on vacation in Egypt,

and a letter from Hermione Granger-Weasley.

This is my first swap, and I am glad Scarlett was happy with what I made her. I think I had as much enjoyment in her reaction as I did in mine. I look forward to more swaps, an hope they are all as much fun as this one has been!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I am so glad that you liked my stuff, and I so love yours stuff.

I'm a Ravenclaw!