Friday, September 28, 2007

A box...hmmmmm....


It's Friday, and I have finally finished Scarlett's swap items. They are packed all safe in a big box that I am sure she will appreciate. It waits on the dryer, by the back door, and I will go to the Post Office before work this afternoon.

No Scarlett, I won't post pics of what is inside till you get the package. Saying you won't peek is not good enough. And I don't know how to do a Confundus Charm like you did, so the box is all I can give you!
I am excited and can't wait for the packages to arrive! I think I am more excited about what you are getting, than what I am! That will come soon, though.....

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

OMG, that box is huge!

Now, where are my secret x-ray glasses........

I feel the same about yours, I love the giving and the comraderie, that is what I wanted to experience in swaps. My last swap, my partner never emailed me or anything and I thought that would be the best part, the fellowship and suspense.

I'm a Ravenclaw!